Help Desk FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions about this support portal:
Do I have to register to submit a ticket?
- If your company (or you personally) has done business with ObjectPac in the past, there is no need to register. All updates to the ticket thread are sent to the email address you supplied on the original submission. However, registering allows you to log into the portal and track your tickets directly.
How long does it take to receive a reply?
- We do our best to respond to each submission within 1 business day. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. However, final resolution will depend on the nature of the issue and the priority.
Can I monitor other tickets from my company?
- Yes. Please contact us an we will set up a group account for company. Note that all email addresses for a group must be part of a single domain.
What do the status colors mean?
- New - When you submit a ticket, the default status is New. It remains in this status until we review it the first time.
- Open - Any ticket that is active, i.e., we are actively addressing the issue.
- On Hold - This generally means we are waiting on you, either for further information or approvals.
- Solved - When we have completed a ticket, we may temporarily leave it in this status awaiting your acknowledgement/approval or to ensure that a problem does not recur.
- Closed - When closed, we no longer monitor a ticket.